As a global forerunner in the printing industry, we are looking for a talented, creative, and self-directed individual to join our team, as a front-end web developer/designer will work closely with stakeholders and development teams to create web-based applications (desktop and mobile) with an exceptional user experience. We want someone passionate about delivering great front-end solutions- someone who knows what it takes to get the job done and to get it done with excellence. We expect our team members to push the envelope and continuously hone their skills.
- The ideal candidate can design visually appealing web page layouts and graphics that follow color schemes and infrastructure that are easy to navigate and give clearly defined messages. The ideal candidate needs to have a great sense of styling, excellent composition and sensitive to type.
- The Web Designer/Developer should be able to make design changes and update the content as needed. The ideal candidate will help with the design, production, development and/or maintenance of both new and existing website design projects. S/he will work cross-functionally with stakeholders across different lines of business to design and develop assets with a high degree of usability.
- The Web Designer/Developer will be responsible for the design and layout of various web site materials including banner ads, headers, landing pages, social media graphics, and building and maintaining web pages.
- The Designer/Developer will create UI designs for custom web and mobile projects. This includes creating mockups/wireframes, high fidelity Photoshop/Illustrator mockups and HTML/CSS.
- The Designer/Developer will be expected to create optimized Web graphics, create design comps for new pages and modify existing designs to optimize usability. The web designer will also help design and create online promotional materials for marketing campaigns and emails.